Rio de Janeiro Guide
Follow these 8 steps of Rio De Janeiro Guide and your visit will be smooth like Sade.
1) Go beyond hotels in Rio.
Consider these lodging options:
- Apartment and room rentals > Airbnb.com
- Stay for free on someone`s couch > Couchsurfing.org
- Spend very little in hostels > hostelbookers.com
- or look for hotel rooms > booking.com
2) Get a travel Rio De Janeiro guide.
You will see little, party less and eat poorly without one. We recommend ours, as it is award-winning and highly reviewed on Amazon.com. Check out the free version of Rio For Partiers travel guide in pdf format. Or buy the full version of the guide here.
3) Study your tour options in Rio.
We have chosen a few “must dos” in Rio de Janeiro, and listed them here in our Rio Quick View site
4) Book tours ahead of time.
5) Listen to some Brazilian music.
6) Learn a little portuguese.
so you don`t get stuck in situations. We recommend our speed language course, based on the essential nouns style of communicating. Portuguese For Tourists
7) Download a smartphone Rio travel app